Sunday, March 11, 2012

About me...

Happy Reading!  My name is Daneika Hunt (formally), but to most people I'm just Nikki.  :)  I am currently completing my fifth year of teaching...I taught kindergarten for three years, and have spent the last two years teaching second graders.  I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE teaching second grade!  I'm  a wife to a loving husband and "mommy" to the most wonderful 18-month old.  She keeps me on my toes to say the least, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I enjoy spending time with family and serving my God who has been so gracious to me!  I look forward to "blogging" about young adult and children's literature these next few weeks!  I'm new to the "blog world", but I'm excited nonetheless! 

1 comment:

  1. Nikki - it's encouraging to have someone in class with so much enthusiasm - hope it turns out to be as wonderful as you expect!

    ReplyDelete